The 2022-2023 Police competitive exam for Cameroonian citizens who have the desire and passion to protect the state, prevent civil disorder and ensure safety has been launched.
Decree issue o, November 28 2021
The online registration begins on the 30th of November 2021 to the 30th of December 2021.
DGSN: Délégation Générale de Surêté Nationale(General Directorate for National Security) is the site for online registration for competitors.
Registration Procedure for Cameroonian police competition 2022-2023
Procedure for registration
- The candidate must have smartphone.
- The candidate must have credit of at least 250CFA for one subscribtion.
- When the candidate is sure the the amount of his credit is enough to interact with the application, by sending an SMS the code of the competition he has choosen to 8111.
- After this operation the candidate will receive an online registration number.
- When the candidate has recieve his online registration number he can now visit the website www.dgsn-cm.org
It should be noted that it is because of a need communicated by the Delegate General for National Security, Martin Mbarga Nguelé, that the President of the Republic Paul Biya approved the enlistment for the following five years of 12,500 cops inside the National Safety