ECZ ECZ Grade 12 Physics pamphlets is available now in edunonia. This is to help students improve their studying capacity and understanding most effectively for students preparing for the forthcoming ECZ examination session.
More about ECZ
An Act of Parliament established the Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) in 1983 to set and conduct examinations and award certificates to successful candidates. Before this enactment, the Ministry of Education and Culture under the Examinations Section used to conduct the examinations. After the enactment, the section continued to perform the function of conducting the examinations while simultaneously developing an institutional framework and job descriptions.
The full launch and operationalisation of the Examinations Council of Zambia was in 1987 as a semi-autonomous public institution (Parastatal). Prior to the establishment of the Council, the University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate in the United Kingdom was the examining and awarding body.
The syndicate’s examinations catered for many countries and consequently, it was not easy for such examinations to reflect the needs of Zambia. The country was subject to the curricula, syllabi and regulations of the syndicate with little say in the general policy of the syndicate examinations. In view of this, it became necessary to reach a decision to localise School Certificate examinations. Consequential to this was the need to develop capacity in the construction, administration and marking of examinations. This gave rise to the establishment of the Examinations Council of Zambia.
The main functions of the Council as stipulated in the Examinations Council of Zambia Act, No. 15 of 1983 are to:
- To conduct examinations
- To process the results;
- To award certificates and diplomas to candidates who pass examinations conducted by the council;
- To carry out relevant research in examinations;
- To advise any public institution on the development and use of any system of testing or examining when requested to do so;
- To formulate syllabuses for examinations; promote the international recognition of qualifications conferred by the Council;
- To approve or reject appointments of examiners;
- To organise training courses, or arrange for the training of, examiners, markers, supervisors, invigilators and other persons connected with examinations;
- To invite any person or body in or outside Zambia to assist the Council in the conduct of examinations.
Advantages of revising past questions using pamphlets
“A pamphlet is not a good teaching tool when it is not used as a teaching tool, but merely handed to the learner. The contents need to be discussed by the learner and health care provider for the pamphlet to become a teaching tool,” says Fran London, MS, RN, a health education specialist at The Emily Center, Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
They should never be the only way information is imparted to patients, agrees Sandra Cornett, RN, PhD, director OSU/AHEC Health Literacy Program, Office of Health Sciences, The Ohio State University (OSU) in Columbus.
“Pamphlets can reinforce teaching and be referred to at home to aid memory. They can be shared with people not present at the teaching session. They also can guide teaching so all health care providers in a group cover the same material,” says London.
it’s very important to use pamphlets while studying for it gives the learner a sample of how questions can easily be interpreted and solve especially in sciences
Download all recommended ECZ Grade 12 Physics pamphlets
- Grade 10- 12 Physics made simpler Pamphlet. Pdf
- Grade 10- 12 Physics Pamphlet.Pdf
ECZ Grade 12 Physics pamphlets