Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024 | Germany. Hi, are you looking for an ongoing going scholarship to continue your dreams or for an exploit or adventure, then you are in the right place for the latest scholarships in 2022 ongoing to any interested applicant from Germany and any other country are available now at your proposal.
The applications are open to apply for the DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024 in Germany. The DAAD Scholarships for 2023 are open until December 2022. It is the right time to apply and prepare the documents required for the Scholarship. DAAD is one of the largest Scholarships that is Funded by the German Govt to offer Scholarships for Full-time Masters and PhD Degree Programs from the Top German Universities. Through this Scholarship program, the German Govt supports over 100,000 German and International students each year. Under this Scholarship, all the expenses will be covered and Participants don’t have to pay any fee.
About the fields don’t worry as it contains a wide range of academic disciplines. The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12-24 months (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for PhD. Germany is becoming a magnet for international students from all over the world. Because Germany has announced Germany Job Seeker Visa 2023 With Sponsorship Jobs.
Students prefer to study in Germany because this is a highly Paid Scholarship. Secondly, international students are allowed to work Part-time in Germany. You may earn up to 450-600 euros per month in a Part-time Job in Germany. While on holiday you can travel around Europe on a Student Visa. The DAAD Scholarship for 2023 is available with Airfare Tickets. The complete details about the DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024 in Germany are available below.
Details About DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
White Studying in Germany you can work in one of the reputable German Companies. You can apply for the Germany Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023.
DAAD Germany Scholarships 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities. These courses are offered under this Program.
- Best free online tools you need for Business, Dev and education
- Get into website, Android & PC Security tool kit and recommendations
- The leading evens in world you can't afford to miss
- Find all Wordpress Tutorials, Tech guides for PC & Android
- Look at what people are searching every day
- Best web-hosting sercices
- How to start an online business, Marketing kit and more
- Popular PC softwares appliactions & tools you need
- One step to get rich in 2023, Make money now at home like a pro
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries (Here)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letters of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letters of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of re-employment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
Applicants need to apply Online & fill out the Application form & upload the Documents.