Fully Funded Ireland Government Scholarship 2024/2025. Discover the opportunity to pursue your master’s or PhD studies in Ireland through the prestigious Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship (GOI-IES) for the academic year 2024/2025. Applications are now open for this fully-funded scholarship, providing support to international students eager to excel in their academic pursuits.
Overview of the GOI-IES Scholarship 2024
- Host Country: Ireland
- Study Level: Masters, PhD
- Duration: One year
- Number of Scholarships: 60 scholarships awarded annually
- Field of Study: Open to all fields
- Application Deadline: 13th March 2024
Successful applicants will receive:
- €10,000 for one year of study to assist with student costs and living expenses
- Full tuition and registration fee waiver at the host institution
Note: The scholarship is for one year only, and it cannot be extended. Reapplication for a second year of funding is not possible.
Participating Universities and Institutes
Explore a diverse range of institutions offering the GOI-IES Scholarship:
- American College Dublin
- Atlantic Technological University
- CCT College
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Griffith College
- ICD Business School
- Independent College
- Mary Immaculate College
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- University of Galway
- RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- South East Technological University
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
To qualify for the GOI-IES Scholarship:
- Applicants must be from non-EU/EEA/Switzerland/United Kingdom countries
- A received offer of admission from any of the participating universities is required
- Candidates must apply for admission to a relevant master’s or PhD program offered by an eligible higher education institution following their admission procedures
The results will be announced in late May or early June 2024.
- Best free online tools you need for Business, Dev and education
- Get into website, Android & PC Security tool kit and recommendations
- The leading evens in world you can't afford to miss
- Find all Wordpress Tutorials, Tech guides for PC & Android
- Look at what people are searching every day
- Best web-hosting sercices
- How to start an online business, Marketing kit and more
- Popular PC softwares appliactions & tools you need
- One step to get rich in 2023, Make money now at home like a pro
How to Apply for the Government of Ireland (GOI-IES) Scholarship 2024?
- Submit your application via the online portal GOI-IES scholarship after receiving admission.
- All applications must include two uploaded references through the online portal.
- Applicants must possess a conditional or final offer of admission to the higher education institution at the time of application.
If you’re interested in applying for the GOI-IES program, find more information on the Higher Education Authority (HEA) website.