Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program for South Africans 2023, study now in one of the most prestigious universities in Johannesburg South Africa. The Fellowship initiative targets mid-career experts who face educational disadvantages and aims to provide them with education support.
- Company/Organisation(s): Harvard University
- Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
- Program Location: USA
- Program Duration: 12 Months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Not specified
- Nationality: South Africans
In order to qualify for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2023, candidates are required to fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
- Mid-career professionals from South Africa who face educational disadvantages must demonstrate significant proficiency in their chosen field to be considered as applicants.
- The potential candidates are required to fall within the age bracket of 30 to 45 years old.
- Successful program alumni are expected to continue participating and promote the fellowship even after their fellowship is completed.
- Best free online tools you need for Business, Dev and education
- Get into website, Android & PC Security tool kit and recommendations
- The leading evens in world you can't afford to miss
- Find all Wordpress Tutorials, Tech guides for PC & Android
- Look at what people are searching every day
- Best web-hosting sercices
- How to start an online business, Marketing kit and more
- Popular PC softwares appliactions & tools you need
- One step to get rich in 2023, Make money now at home like a pro
- Funds allocated for program management related to administrative tasks.
- A stipend
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2023 are to register and access the application for the fellowship. Applicants are to complete the application on Qualtrics and upload required documents as prompted.
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing samples (Personal statements and Academic Essay)
- Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023