How To Check 2022 BECE Results online with Your Phone. hello welcome to edunonia.com, this is an online resouce platform to all your problems. are you a parent or caretaker of BECE student or maybe you are a student for when in for the 2022 examination session , if yes then your the right place. in this article we to show your the various steps to acces your results or let me say the 2022 BECE results using your smartphone.
When the West African Examination Council (WAEC) publishes BECE results, the website frequently becomes congested due to high traffic.
Have you considered the long lines at internet cafés where people typically check their results?
But, did you know you can check your BECE results on your phone with less hassle?
In today’s guide, we’ll walk you through the simple steps of checking your BECE results on your phone.
Stay tuned as we take you on this incredible journey.
The West African Examinations Council wishes to inform the public that using Mobile Money Platforms, individuals can now purchase Results Checker PINs and check BECE results via SMS.
The procedure is SIMPLE and EASY. All that is required is to dial *944# and follow the instructions we will give you on how to check BECE results on the phone. Subscribers will then receive their BECE results checker PIN/Text message on their phones.
It is expected that the checking of results via SMS will be extended to other Council examinations in the future.
How To Check 2022 BECE Results online with Your Phone
We have put together this detailed guide to assist you in the process because the majority of the steps in checking the BECE results online are obsolete and incoherent for candidates and parents checking it for the first time.
- Log onto the WAEC result-checking portal with an internet-connected device, we recommend using a computer and not a smartphone
- On the next page, ‘Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g., BECE School).
- Select your Examination Year, e.g., 2021.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher, e.g., 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the pop-up window. This may take several minutes.