My client is a creative full-service agency, with a clear focus on delivering evidence-based, sustained behavioural change.
You’ll be an integral part of the team, taking responsibility for your medical projects and accounts, as well as building client relationships.
This will involve leading the delivery of scientific materials, ensuring communication objectives are met, and checking that content is of high quality, has followed relevant style guidelines and adheres to medical writing standards. Projects need to be delivered within budget and to deadline, which will involve overseeing the account and medical writing teams.
Deliverables will include reports, slide kits, materials, publications, abstracts, manuscripts, and clinical documents, across a range of different therapy areas.
This company has a strong philosophy of promoting from within. There’s no limit to what you can achieve when you have the skills and enthusiasm to succeed.
They are seeking someone with at least 5 years’ of account handling experience in a medical communication or education agency, and with a science degree. A background in behaviour is an advantage. You will know the ABPI code and be familiar with compliance processes and ideally be familiar with Veeva and other online client approval systems.
What you will gain:
- A fast-growing, unique yet diverse agency that is providing the health and wellness market with value-added services
- A dynamic, intelligent and fun agency team who are always looking to exceed expectations and challenge the norm
- A wide variety of clients in terms of size, scope and need
- Hybrid working with the option to work from home a couple of days a week
- A chance to establish a strong account team