Area Sales Manager
We are seeking an Area Sales Manager to work from home dealing with the mines/mining companies in Zambia.
- Responsible for meeting sales and margin targets.
- Implement funnel processes to meet sales targets.
- Participate in strategic and operational planning as required.
- Implement personal selling at the end user level.
- Interface with segment, business unit, or division functions.
- Ensure existing customers receive all services and products.
- Utilize funnel processes to identify target new customers.
- Utilize all resources to convert new customers.
- Ensure communication with KAM and Regional Segments utilizing approved processes to identify customers and qualify opportunities by type of service sale
- Identify competitors and other market participants
- Develop and implementing plans to convert customers
- Conduct SWOT analysis on major competitors and use results to convert new business
- Utilize SFDC as a customer management tool
- Demonstrate initiative and implement training, utilizing training to increase sales and margins as necessary.
- Utilize available resources (management, technicians, and administration) effectively to maximize customer satisfaction
- Solicit and provide feedback from customers (positive and negative)
- Create proactive improvement strategies for key customers
- Encourage customer visits to branch/corporate locations to further develop business relationships.
- Grade 12 or matriculation certificate
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent 2 years or more of professional experience in the mining industry
- Advanced knowledge of conveying equipment maintenance
- Basic knowledge, skin and experience in the conveyor service industry.
- English proficiency and international travel to customers, partners, and projects, etc.
- Advanced Value-added selling skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced Consultant-level selling approach
- Advanced Product and service technical knowledge and skills:
- Effective Communication skills
- Advanced presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.