Hobson Prior are seeking for an Associate Director – Market Access to join a brilliant consultancy on a permanent basis with the ability to either work in London or the US on a hybrid basis. Our client is focused on facilitating their clients to gain access to the maximum number of suitable patients at the optimal reimbursed price.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be supporting other establishments such as biopharmaceutical and generic manufacturers, device and diagnostic organisations, as well as financial, legal and investment firms.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of successful international consulting corporations.
- Specialise in market access, pricing, reimbursement, commercial assessments, and legal expert witness work.
- Operate on various projects which involves, asset valuation, licensing, burden of illness, clinical and commercial alignment, market access strategy, price targeting, etc.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Interpersonal abilities.
- Able to work well in team environments.
- Capable of engaging with various personalities at various levels.
- Able to think and plan tactically.
- Able to think critically.
- Capable of working within a highly fluid, interactive, demanding, matrixed client work setting.
- Consulting abilities.
- Knowledge in project management.
- Comprehension of and experience with pertinent market dynamics across a variety of therapy areas.
- Know-how of healthcare dynamics and payer settings within major markets, which involves coverage and reimbursement, pricing, health technologies assessment, and health/pricing policy such as in US, EU5, etc.
- Comprehension of pertinent disease background and product dynamics.
- Developing areas of specific knowledge such as content or project type.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office application such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Experience with giving and receiving consistent feedback.
- Comfortable guiding client discussions on discrete topics and general project themes.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click “Apply” and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select “Contact me” at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.