Cette offre expire dans 3 jours…
Unity Co-operative Society (UNICS Plc) is a Microfinance Institution created on the 15th of January 2000. Among other conventional financial products like savings accounts and current accounts, UNICS Plc has invested a lot in the development of value added services like Automated Teller Machine and the sale of Bank Cards, Online Banking, SMS Banking, Virtual Private Network, Bank to Wallet Services and many others. For the past 22 years, UNICS Plc has been able to position herself as one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Cameroon with highly improved technological facilities and well-developed products tailored to the needs of the public.
We are seeking the services of Candidates who would be ready to work at any of our branches in the NORTH WEST REGION in the following positions:
Job Ref. N°1/BM/UNICS: BRANCH MANAGER
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the General Manager in developing and implementing the Bank’s Overall Business development Strategies
- Maintain a positive customer relationship, planning and delivering effective marketing strategies and monitoring the progress of new and existing financial products.
- Network with appropriate professionals;
- Maintain a high standard of discipline within the Branch and ensure that all staff are performing.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the business such as Accounting, Human Resource, Sales and Operations at the Branch
- Review trade area and identify new market opportunities
- Source, train, coach and develop staff
Qualification and Skills
- To have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Management ; Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing or equivalent from a reputable university.
- To have at least three years of experience in a managerial position. Experience in a Financial Institution is an added advantage;
- Good working knowledge in Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver under pressure and in a team fostered environment;
- Proven track record of good performance
- A drive to reach sales and service goals
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Someone of impeccable personal and professional integrity.
- A personality that is self motivating, engaging, positive, result driven and possess the maturity and personality to command respect.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should clearly specify the Job Reference Number and send their detailed Curriculum Vitae via: not later than 26 th October 2022.