Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Operations Lead to join a fantastic pharmaceutical establishment on a contract basis located. Our client is focused on providing novel remedies for various illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will handle risk and compliance by evolving site supervising and risk mitigation methods as well as guaranteeing the team adhered to all suitable standards, which involves ICH/GCP and any other guidelines.
- To guarantee sites have the required supplies to run clinical studies, you will plan demand and supply by supervising the resource management, forecast and upkeep of supplier required.
- Supervise performance of providers as well as third-party suppliers.
- Guide and motivate by forming self in a leadership role, being identified as a thought leader who influences others to conduct their best and learn from best practices.
- Offer country oversight by guiding feasibility examinations to guarantee countries and sites are selected for contributing to trials.
- The ideal candidate will offer direction to country operational reps during trials.
- You will assist the company to be the ideal sponsor via relations with the operational success of clinical trials and sponsor assisted studies.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced ambiguous and cooperative work setting.
- A growth outlook.
- Capable of thinking on your feet.
- A self-starter who finds interest in completing successful results and delivery throughout task.
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent discipline with at least various years of experience within a life science corporation.
- At least 3 years of experience ideally working within a clinical trial management role.
- Focused on quality service delivery for PDG throughout the assignment.
- Know-how of drug development process and respective guidelines such as ICH and GCP regulations.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click “Apply” and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select “Contact me” at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.