DC Team Member – Outbound/ Salary $30.7K – $38.9K a year:
Full Job Description
WHO WE ARE
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance starting on Day 1
- Generous holiday and paid time off policy
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program and more!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Meets all established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the DC, including productivity, quality, safety, and attendance goals.
- Pulls products accurately and efficiently from stock for customer orders as pick lists are printed. Ensures orders are filled with products with the earliest expiration dates first.
- Carefully packs and prepares products to be shipped using the most economical and safe method of packing available.
- Accurately compares products to customer invoices to ensure proper filling of orders (i.e., product size, strength, dating and unit of sale, quantities) and ensures product ships with accompanying literature, brochures, etc. Also ensures product and product description match the RF device.
- Ensures products ship in accordance with Department of Transportation regulations, which include, but are not limited to, proper labeling, packaging, and logging of all products classified as hazardous materials, including limited quantities. Ensures manifest documents are accurate and uses the most economical shipping method available.
- No work experience required. Must be at least 18 years of age. Prefer 6 months’ work experience in a warehouse or production environment.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work well with others and maintain a positive & respectful attitude in a fast-paced team environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to read and understand English to effectively read product descriptions, labels, shelves, and other product documents.
- Ability to understand basic math to ensure accurate product quantities.
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (order pickers, reach trucks, forklifts).
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Covetrus is a federal contractor and abides by the Drug Free Workplace Act (DFWA). In accordance with the DFWA, Covetrus maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Must be flexible to work mandatory overtime hours as needed to ensure timely customer delivery.
- Ability to lift and transport 30 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50-70 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk on concrete for the duration of the shift and complete tasks that include bending, stooping, and reaching.
- May require working in a cooler environment of 35°- 46° F.
DC Team Member – Outbound/ Salary $30.7K – $38.9K a year
To apply for this job please visit covetrus.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.