Field Test Engineer – Contract
£300+ per day
Ready to contribute to the success of one of the world’s most recognised technology companies?
With technology advancements accelerating faster than ever, we are looking for experts in 4G/5G mobile field testing to join the team of passionate engineers. You will bring strong execution skills and innovation to the team of Field/IOT Performance test engineers.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in mobile field testing (4G/IMS/NR)
- Must have an engineering background in IT, Electronics, or Telecommunications.
- A competent level of presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledgeable in GSM-UMTS-LTE-NR Networks and applications.
- Knowledgeable of SRVCC, Carrier Aggregation (CA).IMS and LTE Advanced (MIMO, QAM)
- UE QA Testing – Flashing samples, Smoke, Performance, Conformance, Regression, Acceptance, Validation testing and more.
- Manual and Automation testing as well as Field SW/HW testing.
- Plan innovative test scenarios to uncover critical issues.
- Domestic and international business trips may be required.
If you think you would be a great fit for the role, apply now!
5Values is acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.