- Full Time
- Posted 23 hours ago
Financial Literacy Educator D – IRC234479 at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Marketing
Ends 04 Nov 2022
Responsible for driving the bank’s financial literacy agenda through the provision of consumer education on financial markets through the delivery of effective training programs with key target groups in collaboration with the retail team.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits and passes in English and Mathematics
- Preferred Qualification : Degree in Education or any other relevant degree from a recognised institution
- Experience : 3 to 4 years’ experience in education, facilitation and training environment
- Financial literacy an added advantage
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Sound knowledge and understanding of various methods of training delivery
- Strong planning, interpersonal, collaboration, communications, analytical, instructional and networking skills (both inside and outside the business)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to think innovatively
- No Referral plan is assigned to this job
- Manage and provide financial literacy programmes to customers and staff in line with the bank’s strategic plans and objectives.
- Cultivate and manage objective people working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SMEs, project managers and senior staff members.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provide an efficient administrative service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Support the development and dissemination of communications and public relations material as/when required.
- Support the development and execution of CSR, Donations and Sponsorship activities as/when required.
- Key tasks include, but are not limited to, those tasks associated with each of the above areas of responsibility.
Job Search Zambia