Goizueta Manager (NA)- USA: Our Americas division includes industry practices in Consumer/Retail, B2B/Industrials, Financial Services, and Software/Internet/Media. Our US offices are in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley. We value the expertise and perspectives each of our diverse colleagues bring to the table and encourages collaboration across offices and disciplines.
Simon-Kucher & Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”)employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran ormilitary status, or any other legally-protected status. Simon-Kucher believes in building a culture that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion, creating an environment in which our people feel valued, are able tobe themselves, and feel their contribution matters. If we get that right, great things will happen; people will grow faster,innovate, feel valued, and create better outcomes for everyone – our people,our clients and, of course, our business
- Possess an undergraduate degree in business administration, statistics, economics, or comparable fields
- 3 years of in management consulting and project management or functional experience in pricing, marketing, and sales in relevant sector/industry is required with undergraduate degree;1 year of same experience is required with a 2-year Master’s, or 1 year of same experience with a Ph.D
- Familiarity with Microsoft productivity software: PowerPoint, Word, Excel;
Strong problem-solving abilities, communication skills, quantitative skills and teamwork skills;
- Exercising judgement and decision-making skills to lead and manage project tasks / work streams with supervision;
- Develop new methodologies and templates forstatistical analysis to predict customer behavior, estimate impact of our recommendations,analyze customer data using advanced statistical software and tools (e.g
- SAS,R, SPSS, etc.) for entire project work stream and direct junior consultants ontheir work streams
- Manage small project teams (1-2) and oversee the work load of team members;
- Utilize basic understanding of marketing, pricing, and management concepts which could be applied to address client’s challenges;
- Independently create and prepare analytical reports and analysis for slide presentations, write documentation for analysis, and develop client-facing tools using Excel macro
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dcnewsnow.com.
Comments are closed.