HR & Admin Assistant
HR & Admin Assistant (Zambia)
Reporting to: HR Lead (Zambia) & HR Officer
Working Hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays
What makes you the right person for this role?
Our values resonate with you – Humility, Honesty, Continual Improvement, Customer Focus & Safety.
You enjoy working in an agile team and have the ability to work independently, and take initiative and ownership of projects. You enjoy working with people and understand that Human Resources is people-centric and that a focus on the employees will yield strong bottom-line results for the business.
- Diploma in Human Resources
- 1 – 2 years
- Google Suite knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the reception
- Arranging travel and booking accommodation for management and staff
- Ordering and keeping track of the office supplies for the Lusaka and Kapiri offices.
- Managing our third-party vendors such as; cleaners, security etc;
- HR Filing and document uploading.
- Plan events such as team building.
- Conduct driver screening.
By completing your details and clicking “Submit Application” you consent to Alistair Group processing your personal information in accordance with our .
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.