Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
We at FWI and Poppulo have come together to create the market’s most comprehensive omnichannel employee communications platform with unmatched personalization, measurement capabilities, and class-leading space management solution. For the first time, organizations can instantly connect with every employee — both disconnected and connected — wherever they work, through a single omnichannel platform.
The combined business currently serves 6,000+ customers, connecting with and serving content to over 35 million employees in more than 80 countries.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But truly, there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We are a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if you meet the requirements of this role in the broadest sense and if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
As part of the IT team, you will be responsible for improving the fabric of our IT Infrastructure, providing an excellent service to your colleagues while improving your technical and problem solving skills. Our team of IT Administrators are responsible for installation/configuration and maintenance of the systems hardware and software and related infrastructure that supports our entire business. We enjoy working with each other, are open and honest, like to pair on work to share knowledge and are curious by nature.
As part of the team you will be:
- Ordering and provisioning end user hardware (Dell Windows, Dell Linux and Macbook machines)
- Management of Replacement/Temp/Breakage machines
- Deprovisioning returned machines and troubleshooting issues
- Configuring hot desks for colleagues and ensuring that all office equipment is up to standard
- Configuration and maintenance of video conferencing rooms
- Asset Management of hardware (barcoding/In Stock status etc.)
- Remote setup of US Machines (using Bomgar)
- Communication with new hire around machine requirements
- Deploying of patching / software updates
- Working with team mates to continually improve our working processes, participating in Agile practices training
- Using incident tracking tools and assessing our throughput, you’ll be resolving help-desk calls
- You’ll help us maintain a great documentation set and playbook
Candidate Expertise required
- A Diploma in Information Technology Support or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education and training
- Experience of building, configuring and maintaining Windows and Mac machines
- Knowledge of networking configuration and troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as taking ownership of individual projects
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience of MDM for Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- Experience of hybrid working environments and set-up
- Experience of information security systems in line with ISO27001
Compensation Range: $40,000 ($19.23/hour) – $55,000 ($26.44/hour)
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Flexible PTO and 10 days paid leave.
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits and Monthly contributions to your Health Savings Account
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Maternity, Parental, Adoption and Bereavement Leave. Funding towards adoption costs.
- Life Insurance
Who We Are
We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. We offer a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move.
Named a , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland, with additional offices in the US and UK.
This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the FWI|Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“Bring Your Best Self”, “See It”, “Own It”, “Solve It”, “Better Together”
FWI|Poppulo is an equal opportunity employer.