Clinical Partnership Manager – Tissue Viability
Salary up to c £45K +15% bonus + car + benefits
Are you an experienced Tissue Viability Nurse or Wound Care Nurse Advisor or community Nurse with extensive wound care experience looking for a new challenge?
North England and Scotland, ideal location North England
Our client has over 200 years of history filled with stable growth and innovations that have pushed healthcare forward. Their Wound Management Division is one of the fastest growing Wound Care businesses in the UK.
Our client continually aims to work in partnership with Healthcare Professionals by providing solution led products and services to meet clinical needs, helping to treat and heal wounds in an efficient and cost effective way.
We are now recruiting a Registered Nurse for a Clinical Partnership Manager position in this rapidly expanding company.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support both internal & external customers with up-to-date clinical information relating to the Wound Management therapy areas
- Identify relevant KOL’s, (advocate and rising star customers) across the region, develop a plan to engage with these KOL’s
- Identify & Develop best practice in the form of case studies, medical journal writing, poster presentation and clinical forum presentations
- Deliver clinical presentations supporting the Healthcare partnership manager to develop brands within NHS protocols
- Provide support for local evaluations of brands
- Facilitate pathway workshops to support NHS objectives in improving patient care
- Co-ordinate and deliver wound management education internally and externally at both regional and national level
- Liaise on a clinical basis with prospective and existing customers to monitor clinical satisfaction
- Provide the necessary support to enable successful pre / post sale demonstration
To be considered for this role you must meet the following:
- Registered Nurse with current UK Registration
- Extensive experience in the fields of Tissue Viability, Wound Care and Leg Ulcer Management
- Knowledge of the current UK wound care market
- Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 penalty points
To find out more please call Karen Hall on 01189 713879 or e-mail your CV to [email protected]
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Registered Nurses, Nurse Advisors, Clinical Trainers