Project Management Consultant
£40,000 -£50,000 + Bonus and Benefits Package
Project Management Consultant / Project Manager needed for a leading systems, engineering and technology company based in Bristol. Our client is looking for someone that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge or experience of managing complex projects, an ability to identify problems within an existing project and understanding of project management methodologies.
The successful Project Management Consultant candidate would desirably be APM PMQ qualified, have experience implementing & operating PMOs and experience of project & programme delivery in industries such as Defence, Nuclear, Clean Energy, Rail or Government.
What you will receive as a Project Management Consultant:
- Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 (experience oriented)
- 25 day’s holiday
- Life assurance
- Pension Plan
- Bonus scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Management Consultant will include:
- Designing, implementing and operating PMOs across the P3M spectrum
- Operating within a team to collectively deliver large and complex programmes
- Providing project management advice to clients
- Working on multi-disciplinary and complex programmes.
What experience you need to be the successful Project Management Consultant:
- Good experience in complex projects or programmes
- Good understanding of project management methodologies; specifically, Waterfall and Agile methods
- Experience of advising clients on how to improve projects and programme management practices
- APM PMQ Qualified (highly desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Management Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don’t miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.