Registered Dietitian – Madison, WI 53703
Healthcare Services Group, Inc
Requisition ID: 2023-483207
Shift: Multiple Shifts Available
Who We Are
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner managing housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the healthcare market. For over 45 years, we have provided essential services to thousands of healthcare communities across the country. As one of America’s Most Trustworthy Companies, we have been recognized for treating our customers and employees fairly and pursuing excellence via an ever-evolving and expanding focus on training and the development of team members at every level.
Registered Dietitian Services
HCSG dietitians provide nutritional practices and work in close collaboration with Medical Directors, Administrators, Directors of Nursing, and Dining Managers in various healthcare settings, including acute care, senior living, and rehabilitation centers, to deliver people-centered nutritional care.
Our Registered Dietitian’s core mission is to allow the greatest resident choice, honoring food preferences while developing resident-centered plans that recognize dietary restrictions and maximize nutritious habits. We aim to deliver the optimal nutritional and regulatory outcomes in a manner that fosters ongoing resident satisfaction.
Our Company Purpose & Values
Our Purpose is Fostering Fulfillment In Communities.
Our Values, Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Passion & Perseverance (aka Grit) influence our decisions and the actions that follow in and out of the workplace.
Who You Are
You are driven, ambitious, have a personal calling for serving people, and desire to positively impact your community. You enjoy collaborating with others, aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, and go beyond to get the job done. You have a passion and desire to deliver the highest customer and resident experience every day.
What We Offer
HCSG offers a comprehensive array of benefits to support our associates and their family’s health and well-being. Our goal is to promote welfare and health and enhance our associates’ and their families’ overall quality of life.
- Benefits – FREE Telemedicine and Prescription Discount Program along with an array of medical, dental, vision, and other supplemental health plans. *Availability based on state.
- We take the development and education of our associates very seriously. Our promotions-from-within philosophy opens the door to a stimulating and robust career with HCSG!
- Employee Assistance Programs – FREE access for employees and their families for health, financial, and family services to support our employees’ welfare and mental and physical health.
- Employee Recognition Programs – We strive to recognize employees who live out our Company Purpose and are committed to #GoingBeyond for our Client, Resident, and Employee Communities!
- Going Beyond Assistance Fund – A 501(c)(3) nonprofit formed by HCSG to serve as a charitable employer-sponsored disaster relief organization to provide emergency, hardship, and disaster assistance, to HCSG employees and their dependents or family members.
- Paid – Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Investment opportunity available to all eligible employees after two years of service.
- Nationwide Opportunities – Transfers are available Nationwide — great for active Military and Family!
Keeping You Safe
- The safety and health of our employees and that of the resident communities that we serve are our Company’s most significant priority.
- Personal Protective Equipment – All employees will be provided and required to wear appropriate PPE for all functions.
- COVID-19 Vaccination – Employees will be required to comply with all policies, as required by State, Local, and/or our Customers
At HCSG, you will find an environment that is fulfilling, collaborative, committed, stimulating, and structured to help you succeed in serving our communities. You will be supported by field-based leadership and connected to the nation’s largest network of Registered Dietitians. We offer engaging opportunities for every phase of one’s career. HCSG is committed to providing growth and leadership opportunities to see you succeed!
- Registered Dietitian – Providing Registered Dietitian services in one or more sites to plan, organize, develop, and direct the nutritional care of residents/patients following Company and Facility Policy & Procedures, Federal, State, and Local Standards, Guidelines, and Regulations
- Collaboration – Collaborate effectively with Facility leaders to ensure quality nutritional services are delivered daily. Acts as a resource to the Dining Services Department Manager to ensure dining services are provided in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner while adhering to all requirements
- Maintain records in report format to be delivered to HCSG and Facility management.
- Serve as an on-site trainer when necessary to ensure the appropriate techniques and regulatory requirements are continually achieved.
- Adherence in completing CEUs as required by Local, State and Federal Law
- Communication – Effectively communicate all directives from client managers, building occupants, and administrators to HCSG staff.
- Safety – Utilize protective gear in all appropriate functions. Responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning solutions while adhering to all safety precautions. Reporting equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion. Ensure the established standards, safety, and quality guidelines are met. Follow infection control and universal precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is achieved at all times. Follow proper reporting, isolation, and handwashing procedures/techniques.
- Punctuality – Consistent attendance and punctual arrival.
- Customer Experience – Positively represents HCSG by following instructions, being courteous, and cooperative with supervisor, co-workers, and client staff.
- Resident Experience – Positive, pleasant, and tactful interactions with residents, staff, and facility guests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics from an accredited College or University
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and licensed in Nutrition/Dietetics as required by the applicable state
- Must be able to accurately and professionally communicate information concerning the resident’s condition
- Must perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned responsibilities
- Ability to maintain records and reports as required
- Must possess the ability to seek new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing clinical nutrition practices
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client, personnel, and the public
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and provide guidance to other personnel
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products
HCSG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, ethnicity, pregnancy status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political opinions, or affiliations, veteran status, or other legally protected classes. HCSG also complies with applicable state and local laws and federal law requirements that govern nondiscrimination in every location where we operate.
HCSG is committed to fostering and supporting a vibrant company culture that encourages employees to bring their authentic and best selves to serve our resident and client communities. We believe all employees, regardless of position, age, race, religion, beliefs, socioeconomic background, or gender, should work in an environment where they are safe, respected, and treated fairly, with their viewpoints, thoughts, and ideas encouraged and embraced.
To apply for this job please visit www.nexxt.com.