NATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK LLC
At National Entertainment Network, we are SERIOUS about fun
If you love toys, games and driving, Sugarloaf is the place for you! We’re looking for self starters with the drive to do a great job, a positive attitude, are cleaning wizards, have technical and mechanical abilities, and a valid driver’s license.
Come enjoy work with the premier coast-to-coast amusement vending/entertainment kiosk operator in the nation. Sugarloaf has proudly defined front-end retail, restaurant, and grocery family entertainment with over 50,000 machines in more than 15,000 locations across the country. If you want to be part of a team where diversity is the future and employees are valued, appreciated, and included come join us as we strive for a better tomorrow…Together! We’re happy you’re here!
Join us and take your company vehicle home daily! Start your day without having to travel to the office to pick up your vehicle!
Our motto is Clean, Full and Working!
That means you will travel to different locations daily and:
- Clean amusement machines inside and out
- Merchandise the product in the machine to make sure it is visually appealing and ready to be played
- Collect cash and coin from the machines
- Troubleshoot any issues the machine may be having and keep it in tip top shape
Use your NEW smartphone to:
- Keep daily inventory records and uploads results
- Communicates status of machines and customer accounts
- Account for the security of all money, machines, and merchandise on the route
- Occasionally you may need to support other Field staff with installing and removing equipment from locations
- Regular, reliable attendance required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Cell phone and basic computer skills required, including ability to text and/or email
- Successfully pass a pre-employment motor vehicle record check, criminal background check and drug screen
- Successfully pass a pre-employment fit for duty physical, which includes the ability to regularly lift 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Saturday work may required occasionally
- Company vehicle – also used for your commute!
- Health benefit insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- PTO, sick pay and 9 paid holidays
- Partially paid maternity leave
- Casual dress code
Please take a moment to watch the video on the RSM experience on our website:
An Equal Opportunity Employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race (including, but not limited to, hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles), color, sex (including on the basis of pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to, lactation), creed, religion, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law