Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: London, UK; Dublin, Ireland.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience promoting data analytics software or solutions.
- Experience in a quota carrying technology sales role.
- Experience working with market-leading Business Intelligence front-end, Data Analytics Middleware, or back-end Data Warehouse technologies.
- Understanding of cloud Data Analytics stack (e.g., Hadoop/Spark data lakes, SQL Data Warehouses, Data Streaming, ETL, data governance, Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, OLAP, data science framework, BigQuery, Looker, etc.).
- Ability to translate business insights into technology at C-level and act as a thought leader in data analytics topics.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional, matrixed environment.
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a business strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Our team of engineers, product managers, business, and marketing professionals work with partners and customers to advance the company’s mission to organize the world’s information to make it universally accessible and useful. In this role, you will create and execute the Data Analytics business strategy. As a member of the Google Cloud team, your focus is on customers and prospects who have an opportunity to run Data Analytics workloads on Google Cloud Platform.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Generate a plan to ensure Data Analytics development within Google Cloud accounts.
- Manage Data Analytics workloads in existing Google Cloud accounts and accelerate Data Analytics consumption for key accounts with ramping Data Analytics.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers as the Data Analytics subject matter expert, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Develop business strategies to be successful at accelerating agreement cycles.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to grow the business with Data Analytics customers and workloads.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .