Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Engineer to carry out service and repairs for a large gas contractor in Brighton.
Domestic Gas Engineer – Social Housing
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £37,500 to £38,500 per annum
A Domestic Gas Engineer is required to carry out full heating installations for a large contractor that specialises in property services within the social housing sector. Our client is one of the industry leaders within the sector and they are looking for an experienced gas engineer to carry out boiler installations across Brighton.
Daily responsibilities of a Gas Engineer are:
- Carrying out servicing and repairs on domestic boilers
- Fault finding
- Responding to jobs via PDA
- Liaising with tenants
Requirements of a Gas Engineer:
- Qualified experience carrying out servicing and repairs on domestic boilers
- Experience working in the social housing sector
- Happy to travel across Brighton
- Call outs
Benefits for the Gas Engineer role:
- Monday to Friday 08.00am-17.00pm
- 21 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Flue Gas Analyser provided
- Allowed to use own vehicle
- PDA provided
If you are interested in hearing more about the Gas Engineer vacancy, please ring Jennifer on 02072487000 for more information or email your CV.
Tags: Gas, Boilers, Boiler Installs, Social Housing, Maintenance, Gas Engineers, Heating Engineers