- Ensure incoming products are received and stored according to DCP’s policies & procedures.
- Maintain online inventory management software and ensure timely identification of’ triggers (or manually identify when minimum threshold levels have been reached) to initiate actions for stock replenishment.
- Post details of receipt transactions and ensure integrity of the inventory management system,Maintain up to date records of materials inventory at-the stores (existing stock, pending orders, etc.)
- Provide information On Current Stock and orders to provide justification for re-ordering:
- Monitor trends of product receipt and dispatch at the Stores to provide basis for demand. Forecasting
- Conduct periodic inventory stock counting/ inventory accuracy cheeks
- Perform end-of-day inventory reconciliation to ensure discrepancies are identified and resolved in time.
- Notify Head, Stores of irregularities in inventory records and support in reconciling/ resolving..
- Maintain approved HSE best practices in the stores.
- Develop periodic reports of stores operations and performance as required.
- Maintain electronic inventory management database.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Store
Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Minimum of Five (5) years relevant work experience
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance