- Full Time
- Posted 4 years ago
Primary Location: Zambia
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Function: Product Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18074854
- Support TTS management
- Support the Cash and Trade products to achieve revenues in excess of $14mm.
- Aggressively contribute to the development and execution of innovative solutions to address customer pain points, priorities and position the franchise as a lead provider of transaction banking business on the market.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the Cash and Trade Management business to achieve short and long run growth and profitability goals.
- Monitor TTS related expenses to ensure they are within plan.
- Ensure efficient and accurate product management financials, volumes and trend analysis
- Ensure pristine control environment
- Support the development, implementation and control of the short and long-term strategy for the Country Cash and Trade Management plans, ensuring an expansion of Zambia market share in line with organizational objectives.
- Support both Cash and Trade product development
- Ensure client engagements to understand client pain points and priorities and execution to ensure optimal client experience.
- Take shared responsibility for the delivery of the TTS financial plan
- Establish and maintain internal communications with internal stakeholders in TTS CO, Relationship Managers, TTS Product pillar heads and verticals, Markets, etc to ensure pristine client experience
- Ensure effective planning and analysis of TTS Balance Sheet and Financials
- Coordinate the overall spread of Cash and Product Management product knowledge to RMS, TTS CO and other key bank staff.
- Lead the TTS Risk and Controls effectiveness (Audit readiness, MCA/BRCC completion/participation etc.)
- Bachelors’ degree
Minimum three years’ experience in Banking, preferably in Transactional Banking, Relationship Management, TTS Client Operations
Special skills and knowledge:
- Forward compatibility
Thorough awareness of market needs and competitive environment. * Demonstrated Innovative capability and recognized transaction banking industry skills.
- Capable of substantially impacting Customer relationships
- Experience in strategic planning, project management and product development
- Successful track record in product and sales roles
- Ability to structure innovative solutions to complex Payments, Collections, Trade problems
- Ability to effectively work in a matrix environment
- Thorough understanding of institutional liability management and growth process
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans, modify existing products, introduce new products
- Ability to recommend and implement process improvements
- A recognized level of product expertise in the market
- Ability to delight clients with top notch client experience
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Search Zambia