Hybrid working – 2 days per week in the office
Website Manager needed for a leading organisation based in Sutton who are looking to employ an experienced Website Manager with an in-depth knowledge in content or website management, analytics tools, data-centric, running A/B tests, ideally in travel or retail, to help define the product roadmap for the ecommerce platform and website and support the growth of the business through B2C, B2B and B2B2C channels.
Website manager Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: c£45,000 – £55,000 per annum
- 25 day’s holiday
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working from home
Some of the main duties of the Website Manager will include:
- Reporting to the E-commerce Director, the Website Manager is directly responsible for delivering a best in-class website and helping to define the product roadmap for the ecommerce platform and website.
- You will own and enhance the user journey to help optimise for customer engagement and conversion
- You will be expected to drive innovation on the web platforms, supporting the growth of business through B2C, B2B and B2B2C channels
- Be the main point of contact for content initiatives from inception through to delivery and future development
- Support in planning of the marketing plan, considering home pages, product uploads, required graphics etc.
- Responsible for ensuring website content is accessible, immersive, relevant and supports SEO optimisation
- Implement A/B tests and personalisation campaigns
- Ensure appropriate landing page strategies are in place for PPC optimisation
In order to be the successful Website Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience in content or website management
- Competent with using relevant digital and analytics tools, in order to identify risks/opportunities and support prioritising the right responses for the business
- Experience with defining and running A/B tests in a consumer product
- Data-centric – a deep curiosity of metrics, the ability to identify the right metrics and track and report back on impact
- Creative with lots of fresh ideas and be hungry to test them and see the results
- A good communicator and listener, able to present ideas coherently and exceptional at building consensus among a diverse group
- Develop concise user stories for use during development, complete with acceptance criteria/scenarios, wireframes, designs, context and proposed solution
- Experience working within e-commerce environments, ideally in travel or retail
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Website manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don’t miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.