The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2024-2025 fully funded (JJ/WBGSP) welcomes applications from individuals in developing nations who possess relevant professional experience and a track record of contributing to their countries’ development. This scholarship is aimed at those pursuing master’s degrees in development-related fields.
Host Institutions/Programs of study:
JJWBGSP supports 52 Participating Programs across universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
Nationals from developing countries that are World Bank Member Countries
Recipients of the JJWBGSP scholarship receive coverage for tuition fees, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and a travel allowance. The scholarship spans the duration of the graduate program or a maximum of two years.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Hold nationality in a World Bank member country (as specified in the list)
- Not possess dual citizenship in any developed country
- Not hold a position as an Executive Director, his/her alternate, or any World Bank Group staff member or have immediate family relations (defined as close relatives)
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree acquired at least 3 years before the Application Deadline
- Hold a minimum of 3 years of recent development-related work experience post-Bachelor’s degree
- Be employed in a full-time paid development-related position during the scholarship application submission and have a minimum of 3 years of paid development-related work since earning the Bachelor’s degree
- Have received unconditional admission (except for funding) to one of the JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs located outside their country of citizenship and residence, with the admission letter uploaded before application submission.
Candidates seeking the JJ/WBGSP scholarship must first apply and receive unconditional acceptance to at least one Participating Program. The application process is conducted online, and an UNCONDITIONAL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE from a participating master’s degree program is mandatory. The application has two windows, each corresponding to different Participating Programs:
- Application Window#1: January 15, 2024, to February 29, 2024 (noon Washington time)
- Application Window #2: March 25, 2024, to May 24, 2024 (noon Washington time)
Visit the Official Scholarship Website (provided below) for comprehensive information on applying for this scholarship.
- Best free online tools you need for Business, Dev and education
- Get into website, Android & PC Security tool kit and recommendations
- The leading evens in world you can't afford to miss
- Find all Wordpress Tutorials, Tech guides for PC & Android
- Look at what people are searching every day
- Best web-hosting sercices
- How to start an online business, Marketing kit and more
- Popular PC softwares appliactions & tools you need
- One step to get rich in 2023, Make money now at home like a pro