MAY 2021 IB PAST PAPERS: DOWNLOAD NOW. IB Group 1-Studies in Language and Literature Papers, IB Group 2 Language Acquisition, IB Group 3 Individuals and Societies, IB Group 4 Experimental Science, IB Group 5 Mathematics and IB Group 6 ARTS WITH available mark scheme for various languages, free download to help the students prepare for the forthcoming examination session.
Download IB 2021 May Past Past Papers and marking scheme
The International Baccalaureate (IB) is a global leader in international education—developing inquiring, knowledgeable, confident, and caring young people.
- Best free online tools you need for Business, Dev and education
- Get into website, Android & PC Security tool kit and recommendations
- The leading evens in world you can't afford to miss
- Find all Wordpress Tutorials, Tech guides for PC & Android
- Look at what people are searching every day
- Best web-hosting sercices
- How to start an online business, Marketing kit and more
- Popular PC softwares appliactions & tools you need
- One step to get rich in 2023, Make money now at home like a pro
John Goormaghtigh , Founded: 1968
|Formerly called||International Baccalaureate Organization|
|Motto||Vérité et connaissance (“Truth and Knowledge”)|
- Primary Years Programme: Primary Years ProgrammeThe PYP marks the start of a lifelong journey. It develops caring and culturally aware children aged 3 – 12 to become active participants in their own learning. Age range:3-12 First offered:1997Primary Years Programme
- Middle Years Programme: Middle Years ProgrammeBuilding a solid academic foundation, the MYP develops students’ confidence in managing their own learning and making connections between their learning in the classroom and the real world.Age range:11-16First offered:1994Middle Years Programme
- Diploma Programme: The diploma programme future-ready programme that builds students’ inquiring mindset, fosters their desire to learn, and prepares them to excel at their careers and lead meaningful lives.Age range:16-19First offered:1968Diploma Programme
- Career-related Programme: Career-related programme unique programme for students in their final school years. It equips them with future-ready skills and prepares them to follow their career pathways—combining academic subjects with their own professional interests. Age range:16-19 First offered:2012Career-related Programme
- For more information visit the website https://www.ibo.org/programmes/
Download All IB 2021 May Past Papers and marking scheme
Certificate related to IB work
This allows you to study between two and four academic courses, learn skills through vocational qualifications (useful, ‘hands-on’), and gives you the opportunity to work in an area of interest.
Career-related programs and studies enable you to continue in higher education, training or apprenticeships, or work in your chosen field or field of interest. You can pursue a rigorous course of study that you truly enjoy, while gaining life-long transferable skills with applied knowledge, critical thinking, communication, and cultural engagement.