ABOUT UNICAF UNIVERSITY ZAMBIA
Unicaf University is an independent university, comprised of a number of universities, combining the best of international education, to provide high quality, internationally renowned education.
Unicaf University pursues excellence in teaching, as well as the learning and satisfaction of students, in an ongoing learning environment. The university is committed to laying the groundwork for flexible education and higher education in Africa, investing in education development, and working with governments to accelerate the transformation of online learning.
UU aims to be the highest university in Sub-Saharan Africa, known for its great contribution to teaching, learning, and research. Unicaf University allows students to hone their knowledge and skills, improve their careers and build the lives they look forward to.
Through its unique partnership with the Unicaf Training Instruction Program, one of the largest charitable programs of its kind, Unicaf University can offer bachelors, masters, and Doctorate scholarships worldwide at a low cost.
Students can learn online, or through school learning, a new combination of online delivery and classroom instruction. They can keep their jobs and continue to take care of their families, fitting in their education with their lives and personal commitments.
Many networks of teachers, educators, and administrators provide ongoing support to students, from the date of enrollment until graduation.
At the Unicaf University of Zambia Campus, students are taught by experienced local and foreign educators and highly educated professionals.
Unicaf Virtual Learning Environment, a digital tool for online learning, is easy to navigate; online students have an e-library full of online resources in their hands and through popular conversations you can interact with your classmates around the world, to exchange ideas on the network.
For those who prefer education in college, tuition and lectures, and seminars are offered at the full college in Lusaka.
The choice of the curriculum offered at the UU Zambia Campus is enriched by the addition of new courses every year, to be a simple and inexpensive, international learning program in the Sub-region -Sahara Africa in the region.
|LusakaCity||2012Foundation||30000Number of students||494€ – 3500€Semester Tuition Fees||200€Ø monthly cost of living||YesScholarships available||January 24, July 19Application Deadline||35/1Student – staff ratio||30Nations represented|
Table of Contents
RocApply invites students to apply to any of Unicaf University’s programs and courses, we offer excellent assistance and guidance and our services are thorough and full-proof.
The best part is they are efficient with great results in a short time frame. The requirements for admission to Unicaf Zambia are listed below. Students are advised to contact us to find out more about the many accepted foreign educational qualifications.
- Signing up for a bachelor’s degree always requires a Grade-12 completed certificate with Ordinary Levels and a credit score or more in most subjects taken
- Those who want to apply for a diploma or a higher diploma can be considered for admission.
- Those who want to apply for a diploma or higher diploma can be considered in the field necessary for financial transfer.
- English language; level 6 (Credit) or better with General Certificate of Student or group
- Copy of passport or national ID
- In addition to a solid academic record, academic activities, leadership skills, and other important information can be developed.
The requirements for admission to the Unicaf Zambia Master’s degree are listed below. Students are advised to contact the Admissions Office to find out more about the internationally accepted degree level.
- Enrollment in a Master’s program requires a bachelor’s or foreign degree. Related professional qualifications will be considered at the appropriate level for admission.
- Students with an already existing Master’s degree will be considered for admission.
- The student must demonstrate evidence of English knowledge especially if their credentials are not taught in English
- Personal Statement or Purpose Statement (minimum 500 words)
- A letter of recommendation (either academic or professional)
- Copy of the candidate’s passport or national ID
In addition to a solid academic record, academic activities, leadership skills, and other important information are included.
Requests for doctoral studies are accepted throughout the year. Students can submit their application using the University of Unicaf Application Form and pay for the application.
Entry requirements for enrollment in a Doctorate education program include:
A Master’s degree is recommended in the relevant subject area. Students can be considered for doctoral studies if their degree is in an unrelated field, they have valuable professional experience, and can demonstrate their ability to work at the doctorate level.
Many international qualifications can also be considered. Students are advised to contact the Admissions Office to find out more about the many internationally accepted qualifications.
Evidence of English knowledge must be shown especially if previous studies have not been taught in English. Otherwise, an IELTS 6.5 score (minimum 6.5 in the text field and no one lower than 6.0) is required; or English test results with a score of 6.5 (if there is no score in each area it is less than 6.0).
- Personal Statement of Purpose Statement (minimum 500 words)
- Two letters of recommendation (one of which will be for education)
- Research findings or project materials
- Evidence of the ability to conduct self-examination and independently conduct research
- All reviewers of the documents listed above are invited for an interview where a final admission decision will be made.
Application Requirements for Bachelors:
Select your field of study for Bachelors
Application Requirements for Masters:
Select your field of study for Masters
Application Requirements for Phds:
Select your field of study for Phds
Select your Bachelor program
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance (Online)8 Semesters494€ / Semester
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance ACCA (Online)8 Semesters494€ / Semester
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Online)8 Semesters494€ / Semester
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Online)8 Semesters494€ / Semester
- Bachelor of Science in Finance (Online)8 Semesters494€ / Semester
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Business (Online)8 Semesters494€ / Semester
- Bachelor in Supply Chain Management and Logistics (Online)8 Semesters494€ / Semester
Select your Master program
- Master’s in Business Administration – MBA (Online)4 Semesters1750€ / Semester
- Masters in Business Administration Management – MBA (Online)4 Semesters1750€ / Semester
- Master in Business Administration Health Management (Online)4 Semesters1750€ / Semester
- Master in Finance – MBA (Online)4 Semesters1750€ / Semester
- Master in Oil, Gas and Energy Management – MBA (Online)4 Semesters1750€ / Semester
- Master of Public Administration – MPA (Online)4 Semesters1750€ / Semester
Select your Phd program
Tuition and Scholarships at Unicaf University – Zambia (Online Studies)
Unicaf University offers many exciting opportunities for African undergraduates and graduate students to study in a wide range of study programs both online and physically on-campus.
Unicaf University cooperates with the Unicaf Scholarship Program, which is currently one of the most liberal scholarship programs. The program provides support for students living in Africa and provides research opportunities for expenses related to programs offered by Unicaf University. Unicaf has provided $100 million in scholarships to African students to enable them to pursue academic qualifications at globally-recognized higher institutions.
The main goal of the Unicaf Scholarship Program is to enable African students to receive education and provide them with opportunities to conduct academic research and obtain internationally recognized qualifications.
The supported programs are highly professional and professional and have an international perspective to ensure that students are prepared for the global market and profit from education investments.
Cost of living at Unicaf University – Zambia (Online Studies)
|70-200 Euro/ monthAccomodation||150 Euro/ monthCost of living||150 Euro/ monthFood||35 Euro/ monthTransportation|
About Unicaf University – Zambia (Online Studies)
|Founded in 2012||Teaching Staff: 500+||Student population: 30,000+|
|Type: Private||Undergraduate programs: 6+||International Representation: Students from over 30+ countries|
|Mode of Study: On-campus and online||Postgraduate programs: 14+||Language(s) of Instruction: English.|
|Location: Lusaka, Zambia||Ph.D. programs: 3||2020 Rankings: 74 (country rank)|
Unicaf University is heralded as an-involving African higher education establishment, standing as an independent and internationally accredited university that combines the best of international education and offers the highest level of academic excellence.
The university has established modern campuses in Zambia, Malawi, and Zimbabwe, with many learning centers across the continent, and plans to open more schools in many other African countries in the near future. In addition to the Unicaf University Campus, students can also use the advanced facilities of the African Unicaf Education Center.
Unicaf University in Malawi is sponsored by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE), while the government for higher education (HEA) is supported by Zambia.
Unicaf in Zambia and Malawi are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) as a higher education institution.
African governments and many other countries and regions have gained power and authority. Unicaf University is a member of the United Nations Academic Influence (UNAI) and the South African Regional University Association (SARUA).
Unicaf University strives for academic excellence, student achievement, and satisfaction in a supportive academic environment. The university will be the highest educational institution in sub-Saharan Africa and is known for its outstanding contribution to teaching, learning, and research.
Unicaf University offers students the opportunity to connect face-to-face and low-cost learning through comprehensive online or in-school studies, participate in social clubs and student programs, and use learning materials with digital inclinations to achieve an advanced qualification.
Unicaf University is committed to educating citizens with a responsibility to understand and support sustainable development.
The university strives to rejuvenate the city with new medical knowledge, “green plans” (recycled paper, plastic, and aluminum, as well as regular wood), and the work of scientists.
It is open to the public through free computer tutorials for high school graduates and working adults, free seminars and professional arts, financial assistance, and grants, health facilities, and a school, with additional support for important relationship issues.
Unicaf University provides a full range of online services for business, management, public administration, economics, business, psychology, education, law, research, and finance, as well as the internet and schools (including English and many other disciplines) for students in masters and doctorate levels in areas such as Documentation, Informatics, Supply Chain Management, and Logistics, Web Design and Development, and various MBA specialties.