Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand 2023. Hi, are you looking for an ongoing going scholarship to continue your dreams or for an exploit or for an adventure then you are in the right place for the latest scholarships in 2022 ongoing to any applicant from New Zealand or even other countries.
Table of Contents
Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand, 2023
Victoria University of Wellington
Application Deadline: 30 November.
The scholarships are open for international candidates to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the university.
As the oldest university in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law and some scientific disciplines humanities. It is consistently ranked among the world’s best universities.
Why study at Victoria University of Wellington? The university pushed the candidate to think independently and inspired to succeed. It offers an exceptionally wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate program and an outstanding academic community with a global perspective.
Application Deadline: 1 June (For Trimester 2), 30 November (For Trimester 1), 1 September (For Trimester 3) annually
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: up to $5,000 or $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 19 Scholarships are available
- Nationality: International student
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students who are paying full international fees
- Entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree.
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in the research Master’s degree at the university. After that, students must submit an apply online for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit a personal statement outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University, academic goals and why you merit the scholarship, any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community, full transcripts, other relevant documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the scholarships, the candidate needs to apply for admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must need to meet English language requirements.
The scholarships will be paid toward tuition fees
- 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000 will be available to both undergraduate and postgraduate candidates.
- 9 scholarships of NZ$5,000 will be available to postgraduate candidates.