West African Research Center Travel Grant 2022/ Award $3,000. Hi, are you looking for an ongoing going scholarship to continue your dreams or for an exploit or for an adventure, then you are in the right place for the latest scholarships in 2022 ongoing to any interested applicant from African countries are available now at your proposal.
Deadline: October 17, 2022
Applications are open for the West African Research Center Travel Grant 2022. The WARC Travel Grant promotes intra-African cooperation and exchange among researchers and institutions by providing support to African scholars and graduate students for research visits to other institutions and regions on the continent.
Travel grant funds may be used to:
- attend and present papers at academic conferences held on the continent of Africa.
- visit libraries or archives located in Africa with resources necessary to the applicant’s academic work.
- engage in collaborative work with colleagues at another African institution.
- travel to a research site in Africa.
- The WARC Travel Grant provides travel costs up to $1,500 and a stipend of $1,500.
- Open only to West African nationals;
- Priority will be given to those affiliated with West African colleges, universities, or research institutions.
- Best free online tools you need for Business, Dev and education
- Get into website, Android & PC Security tool kit and recommendations
- The leading evens in world you can't afford to miss
- Find all Wordpress Tutorials, Tech guides for PC & Android
- Look at what people are searching every day
- Best web-hosting sercices
- How to start an online business, Marketing kit and more
- Popular PC softwares appliactions & tools you need
- One step to get rich in 2023, Make money now at home like a pro
- Abstract (50-80 words) of proposed activity with a clear statement of purpose
- Project/Research description (6 double-spaced pages maximum) including why travel is necessary (must be in language understandable to non-specialist readers)
- Proposed budget
- Curriculum vitae (with research and teaching record)
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport (must be a West African national)
- All applications must be submitted online in PDF documents
- All applicants must have a recommendation letter.
- If attending a conference:
- an abstract of the paper to be read
- letter of acceptance to the conference
- If visiting another institution:
- invitation from host institution
- If travel is to consult archives or other materials:
- a description of the collections to be consulted and their significance to the applicant’s research
- If you are a graduate student:
- letter of recommendation from professor overseeing your research