IB commonly known as International Baccalaureate is a global leader in international education—developing inquiring, knowledgeable, confident, and caring young people. their main objective is to build students from the knowledge that are presented to them to take up responsibilities in various careers that can easily influence a rapid growth in development to the world.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) offers a continuum of international education through four challenging, high-quality educational programmes to students aged 3 to 19. The platform offers and encourages both personal development and academic achievement challenging students to think critically, to ask the right questions and to think across disciplines. . Every school authorized to offer IB programmes is known as an IB World School.
Location: The organization, is a nonprofit foundation headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and founded in 1968.
Motto: Vérité et Connaissance (“Truth and Knowledge”)
- Primary Years Programme: Primary Years ProgrammeThe PYP marks the start of a lifelong journey. It develops caring and culturally aware children aged 3 – 12 to become active participants in their own learning. Age range:3-12 First offered:1997Primary Years Programme
- Middle Years Programme: Middle Years ProgrammeBuilding a solid academic foundation, the MYP develops students’ confidence in managing their own learning and making connections between their learning in the classroom and the real world.Age range:11-16First offered:1994Middle Years Programme
- Diploma Programme: Diploma ProgrammeA future-ready programme that builds students’ inquiring mindset, fosters their desire to learn, and prepares them to excel at their careers and lead meaningful lives.Age range:16-19First offered:1968Diploma Programme
- Career-related Programme:Career-related ProgrammeA unique programme for students in their final school years. It equips them with future-ready skills and prepares them to follow their career pathways—combining academic subjects with their own professional interests.Age range:16-19First offered:2012Career-related Programme
for more information visit the website https://www.ibo.org/programmes/
How to register and become ab international Baccalaureate student
To find out more about becoming an IB World School student, please follow the link bellow and you will be required to fill the relevant and basic information about you and also about your field os study to journey.
- Best free online tools you need for Business, Dev and education
- Get into website, Android & PC Security tool kit and recommendations
- The leading evens in world you can't afford to miss
- Find all Wordpress Tutorials, Tech guides for PC & Android
- Look at what people are searching every day
- Best web-hosting sercices
- How to start an online business, Marketing kit and more
- Popular PC softwares appliactions & tools you need
- One step to get rich in 2023, Make money now at home like a pro