Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group’s air, ocean and road freight specialist.
The Deutsche Post AG, operating under the trade name Deutsche Post DHL Group, is a German multinational package delivery and supply chain management company headquartered in Bonn, Germany. It is one of the world’s largest courier companies
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World.
Currently, we are seeking for Field Sales Executive to be based in Douala, Cameroon.
In this role, the successful candidate is responsible to develop and administer field sales plans and processes to achieve revenue growth, enhance customer retention and acquisition, and increase lead conversion for a defined geographic region, product line, or market segment in line with business strategy, financial objectives.
If this exciting opportunity interests you and you meet the criteria below, please read on and apply
· Administer field sales plans and processes, including providing input for sales forecasting, budgeting, etc.
• Deliver sales objectives and revenue growth for a defined geographic region, product line or market segment
• Secure new business and build on existing core business through repeat orders • Respond to inquiries, resolve problems, promote and sell products/ services
• Identify and contact prospective customers and build relationships to generate future sales and repeat business
• Check and understand type and size of customer requirements, and suggest products/ service/ alternative products/ services
• Develop and deliver sales bids, presentations, proposals and conduct product demonstrations to customers
• Follow up prospects, develop terms of sale and close business by connecting a customer need with a DHL solution
• Introduce products and promotions to customers and deploy marketing campaigns as appropriate
• Build rapport and trust with customers by being informed about their business and market
• Coordinate with internal teams such as sales, marketing, operations, and service management for enhancing sales and customer retention
• Support customer retention by staying in touch to ensure service satisfaction, providing information useful to the customer, and introducing additional services to the customer
• Identify problems that may not be clear in own area of authority and modify work methods accordingly
• Convince external parties such as skeptical customers, institutions, etc. who are skeptical or unwilling to accept proposals or where decision-making process and standards are defined and mandatory
Qualifications & Key Requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/qualification
– More than 4 years
· Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals.
· Flexible working hours with the possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
· Possible further career development
· Competitive salary
Location: Douala, Littoral, CameroonCategory
This is n,t the official website for more information visit:https://careers.dhl.com/
To apply for this job offer follow the link below and you will be instructed on the necessary procedure