Website Arizona Oasis
Accounting Assistant; The Accounting Assistant is responsible for clerical duties that affect the financial results of the company. Attention to detail and a willingness to learn and grow with the company are imperative. The successful candidate will support the company by providing efficient and effective processing of day-to-day accounting duties such as accounts payable and accounts receivable. Requirements:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make and record deposits
- Record and pay vendor invoices
- Assist in credit card receipt collection, organization, and reconciliation
- Assist in month-end financial duties
- Other duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in administrative work
- Accounting background or experience required
Required Technical / Other Skills and Abilities
- Great team player
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills
- Good organizational and verbal communication skills
- Hard-working and willingness to take direction and carry-out task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer skills, technology: internet use, Google apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.
Comments are closed.