Chiropractic Assistant- Spanish; Chiropractic Assistant$500 sign on bonus!
Schedule: Monday, Weds, Friday, Either Tuesday or Thursday, Every Saturdays 8-5
The Chiropractic Assistant is responsible for creating a friendly, welcoming and well-organized front office for patients and facilitating their flow through one of the TrueCare. They are responsible for maintaining a professional and efficient environment for answering phone calls, addressing patient questions, registering new patients, scheduling appointments, updating records, calling patients, and collecting and posting fees.
Intake and Processing of Patients
- Ensure reception area is well-maintained, neat and clean for each working day; have all front desk activities fully operational at the start of business hours.
- Check patients in, verifying patient identification, address, phone number(s), billing information and demographics.
- Inform patients of TrueCare services, policies and procedures.
- May assist Chiropractor during the exam, or post exam.
- Assist Chiropractor with patient education and posture screening activities, at time during the exam and post exam.
- Including contacting patients about chiropractic services and handing out patient education materials.
- Inform and update patients of wait times.
- Qualify self-pay patients, according to TrueCare protocols, for any available programs the patient qualifies for and accurately enter data into Intergy.
- Review the “Agriculture/Migrant” question with patients according to current protocol and accurately enter data into Intergy.
- Respect and maintain privacy and dignity of patients; assure patient confidentiality at all times.
- Answer incoming calls, address inquiries, and take detailed messages when necessary.
- Manage Chiropractor schedules in accordance with scheduling guidelines.
- Confirm patient appointments in advance and recapture missed appointments.
- Answer patient inquiries about chiropractic and encourage referrals for spinal evaluations as appropriate.
- As appropriate, transfer calls or send tasks through our Electronic Health Record (EHR) to provider staff.
- Pre-register, register and schedule patient appointments, as needed.
- Assist patients with completion of registration forms, as needed.
- Follow up on “no show” patients, and other patients, as needed.
Collection and Posting of Fees
- Inform patients of costs of care provided.
- Collect co-payments and fees, issue receipts and post payments according to TrueCare protocols.
- Monitor and log any problems that occur with the POS device and notify the Information Systems (IS) department immediately.
- Input collection and insurance information into Intergy. Ensure self-pay billing is completed daily.
- Balance daily financial registers and submit data to the billing department; give fees collected to the person responsible for making deposits.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience as a Chiropractic Assistant, Medical/Dental Receptionist or Administrative Assistant.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Experience working with EHR.
- Knowledge of healthcare and medical terminology.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance billing procedures, including ICD-10 and CPT/HCPCS coding conventions and procedures.
TrueCare requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to accommodation obligations.
At Truecare, we put your health first. Our compassionate team understands your needs and provides a heartfelt welcome to each and every person who walks through our doors.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Comments are closed.