Depositary Services Executive
Our client a respected fund manager within Edinburgh is looking for a graduate with experience in the professional services sector to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to get into financial services and join a dynamic and inclusive team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Able to interrogate information from multiple data sources, identify and escalate key issues
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Comfortable with communicating with clients in a professional manner
- Effective communicator and team player
- Enthusiasm to learn and confidence to deal with all levels of seniority
- Experience of fund structures beneficial but not essential.
- Monitoring bank accounts and identify inconsistent movements
- Monitoring investor subscriptions/drawdowns and distributions
- Reviewing legal documentation to verify the asset ownership
- Updating and reconciliation of investor and asset registers
- Reviewing investor communication including periodic investor reports
- Reviewing elements of a fund’s valuation
- Liaising internally, and with clients and their administrators
- Prepare client reporting
- Preparing for and participating as necessary with client meetings
- Assisting with developing internal processes.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 15082
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we’re advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.