The CGCEB organizes and runs the GCE online registration 2022 process so as to reduce accommodation at regular registration centers.
GCE registration online also enables candidates in external centers to register for the exam easily
Table of Contents
Steps to follow for the Cameroon GCE Online Registration Process
To register for the GCE Exam online, do the following:
- Enter the required and correct information on the online portal or software provided by the GCE board.
- Pay the GCE registration fees online using the MTN Mobile Money see detail here
- Submit the complete files to complete your registration.
Important Things To Note About GCE Registration
- Candidates are expected to have read all instructions with regards to the exam eligibility and procedure.
- Ordinary-level candidates are expected to register for at least five subjects, including English Language, French, and Mathematics. Advanced Level candidates must register for at least two subjects.
- Inspired Candidates registering for the exam are advised to do so with the stipulated time frame. This is because the online system runs on automated software that shuts down when the closing date reaches.