DAAD International Scholarships at Charite University 2023, Germany. Hi, are you looking for an ongoing going scholarship to continue your dreams or for an exploit or for an adventure, then you are in the right place for the latest scholarships in 2022 ongoing to any interested applicant from Germany, and other countries, who can now apply.
Students from international countries who need financial support to pursue a higher degree in Germany are offered this scholarship towards a Master of Science in International Health degree study. Eligible students will be awarded the tuition fee of the master’s programme at Charite University.
Charite University, a joint faculty of the Humboldt University and Free University Berlin, is a medical university that is ranked as number one for medicine in Germany and ninth-best in Europe by the QS World University Rankings. Charite aims to produce robust and relevant research results and promote trust in science and scientific knowledge.
Why choose to study at Charite University? Charite University is one of the largest university hospitals in Europe. It holds a very knowledgeable and trained batch of physicians and researchers of the highest international standard that carry out teaching and consulting. Charite is internationally renowned for its excellence in teaching and training.
- Best free online tools you need for Business, Dev and education
- Get into website, Android & PC Security tool kit and recommendations
- The leading evens in world you can't afford to miss
- Find all Wordpress Tutorials, Tech guides for PC & Android
- Look at what people are searching every day
- Best web-hosting sercices
- How to start an online business, Marketing kit and more
- Popular PC softwares appliactions & tools you need
- One step to get rich in 2023, Make money now at home like a pro
Application Deadline: 15th October 2022.
- University or Organization: Charite University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from low or middle-income international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can undertake a Master of Science in International Health degree study offered at Charite University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must two years of related experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to fill the application form and submit it alongside the below-mentioned documents at [email protected]. The students need to fill this form and submit [email protected] to apply for the DAAD Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- Certificate of employment
- Certified copies of academic degrees
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first degree, bachelor’s certification, to be accepted in a master’s programme at Charite.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 231
The selected applicants will receive funding for the Master of Science in International Health programme fee at Charite University.