Head of Finance-job/ $300,000 per year; Randstad Senior Finance is recruiting for a global FMCG business who are looking to strengthen their Australian finance team with the recruitment of a Head of Finance.
This position works across the back office to provide a single point of contact for all queries related to financial planning and accounting for the region. The role has come about due to a requirement within the organisation to find a suitable successor to the local financial leadership and will, over time, take more work off the Finance Director with a view of taking the role at some point in the near future.
As Head of Finance you will be responsible for
- Management of a local (Australia) finance team of 6
- Supporting the FD as a partner for financial planning and accounting queries, providing relevant information to support commercial decision making
- Process improvements including gap analysis and introducing solutions to close them
- Oversight of the daily financial planning and forecasting activities
- Financial Analysis and insight with associated reporting
- KPI management
- Coordinating between on site and off site business support functions
- Development and maintenance of a robust control framework
- Continuous risk assessments
- Data modelling
- Structuring relevant enterprise data whilst identifying data gaps to ensure analytics driven management reporting
- Business Partnering
This role is suited to a high performance individual who is accustomed to a blue chip/multinational environment. As this role is looking to work closely with the FD with a view of taking more of their workload, individuals who can demonstrate leadership who are looking to supercharge their career development are encouraged to apply.
Over time this position will solidify and will eventually manage the revenues of the business across both Australia and New Zealand. As this organisation is a multi-national and this role will sit as part of the local leadership, the business is keen to see applicants who are open to international travel as part of their role. This could come in the form of a secondment into APAC (or similar – which could even be further afield) and is seen as crucial to the internal development of understanding the business on a global level.
My client sits within the FMCG space and as this role is providing leadership across the organisation, only applicants with significant experience within the FMCG / consumer goods space will be considered.
Please apply online now for immediate consideration.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Skills: Head of Finance, Succession Planning, High performance
Education: Bachelor Degree