Data Governance Manager
£41,000 – £53,000 + benefits & bonus
Data Governance Manager needed for a leading defence engineering organisation based in the Farnborough area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Data Governance Manager that takes pride in their work.
You will be creating, maintaining and supporting the delivery of enterprise-wide data governance artefacts and processes. You will be responsible for identifying/creating process and policies required for improving the quality and management of our data and information assets.
This role currently supports full remote working, with an onsite presence at your nearest office for rare meetings.
What the role of the Data Governance Manager entails:
Some of the main duties of the Data Governance Manager will include:
- Creating, monitoring, and enhancing data management framework including definition and refinement of processes, standards, responsibilities, metrics, reports, and controls
- Developing standards and rules to measure and report on the quality of data
- Overseeing the process for Data governance issue management and resolutions
- Providing advice to support adoption of methods and adherence to policies
- Facilitating the development of data quality standards, master data management practices
- Supporting Business and Functional leaders in addressing data governance approaches
What experience you need to be the successful Data Governance Manager:
- Awareness of Data Management Association Framework,
- Experience in Data Management, Data Quality or equivalent roles
- Knowledge of data management processes
- Design and implementation process related to data governance oversight
- Qualification in Data Management
- Knowledge in user experience modelling, information design, and concept generation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Governance Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don’t miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.