Excellence Strategy and Operations Lead, People Experience
In-office locations: Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in strategy, program management, process improvement, service operations, and consulting.
- Experience managing projects with multiple players across cross-functional teams.
- Experience in service operations.
- Experience with the rollout of large-scale initiatives requiring extensive change management, leadership buy-in, implementation, and execution.
- Ability to influence with a track record of driving alignment across conflicting priorities and varying viewpoints.
- Ability to find organizational synergies and operational efficiencies.
- Passion for organizing information to help structure decision-making processes and align stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, program management, and problem-solving skills.
About the job
From hire to retire, the People Experience (PX) organization delivers personalized end-to-end global processes that delight millions of candidates. PX teams span recruiting, analytics and planning, human resource operations, vendor management, service model excellence and people consultant/market human resource employee support.
The Excellence team within people experience is an end-to-end enablement team for all human resource services. Its remit includes overall service strategy (both high touch and one to many), process and program design, supplier strategy, and tools and technology strategy for people operations.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
(Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $169,000 – $181,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Drive, develop and clear communication frameworks and strategies on behalf of people experience. Partner effectively with the broader people experience team, partners, and leadership to facilitate decision-making and ensure outward communications and work requirements land effectively with their audience.
- Lead a service model design strategy via data-driven analyses and complex problem structuring. Gain a business understanding and ensure decision-making through an agile mindset and aptitude for detail.
- Anticipate and avert process breakdowns by proactively identifying obstacles within strategic plans and across the organization. Conduct analyses, design projects, and implement holistic solutions to address problems and improve organizational effectiveness.
- Contribute to lead high-impact, function-wide initiatives for short and long-term projects. Conduct analyses, formulate recommendations, and indirectly manage ad-hoc teams to help drive the work. Communicate findings to leadership and the broader organization.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.