United HR Solutions
Position: Workshop Manager
Location: Zambia – Ndola
Company Vehicles & Equipment Include :
Dumper Trucks from BHEL and Huwo Chinese trucks, Excavators – Tata, Hitachi, JCB; Drill racks, John Deere Tractors (15);
Other Vehicles for Pickup & company Use.
Total Fleet size : 70-80
· Minimum 15-20 years of experience in managing Workshop & heavy machinery equipment.
· Prepare & implement preventive maintenance / schedule for vehicles and equipment.
· Ensure excellent administration, Safety and discipline in the department comprising of Mechanics & Helpers.
· Plan and execute Sourcing of Spares and working of tool shop. Ensure Optimal uses & Record of oil / lubricants / tyres.
· Prepare timely reports for presentation to management and Government Department.
· Technically sound with strong knowledge of handling- Dozers, Excavators, Graders, Forklifts, Cranes, Trucks and 4×4 cars.
· Solid administrative and leadership skills to manage local staff.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Brands and type of vehicles on site: Tata, Caterpillar, JCB, Toyota, Huwo, John Deer, Ace.
- Degree Mechanical / Automobile / Electrical candidates.
Kindly revert back with your interest confirmation at the earliest so that accordingly we can proceed further.
Riya / Pooja Raval